Tips to make my channel more interesting?

sslushee

I've Got It
So basically I make FIFA videos, but I was wondering what could I do to make my videos more interesting?

I feel as if my videos are sort of generic and because of this I don't get a ton views.

ATM I have 29 subs and roughly 2,000 views.

well I wouldn't say hey guys, everyone says it and it makes people seem like everyone else, just what I think though :)

Your presentation and quality is very good. I would say start producing fifa content thats a bit more out there. Im an advent fifa fan and I see alot of similar video concepts to yours. I subbed though its all and all very good :)

well I wouldn't say hey guys, everyone says it and it makes people seem like everyone else, just what I think though :)
Okay, thanks for the tip. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1380455048,1380454991][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your presentation and quality is very good. I would say start producing fifa content thats a bit more out there. Im an advent fifa fan and I see alot of similar video concepts to yours. I subbed though its all and all very good :)
Thanks, will do. And <3

I'd say don't be afraid to take risks to try and stand out with your commentary. Say something new and different, don't be afraid to make jokes or get really involved in the game.. I know i prefer gaming videos where someone is really passionate about it than someone who just makes the odd/obvious comment now and then. But so far you're doing great :)

Back