Tips on Growing

These "guides" are all the same, plus you have like 100 subs, I don't know the point of this.

This guide has helped me reached 150 subscribers and active viewers in less than 2 weeks since i created this new channel..
But it's the same stuff in the YouTube Playbook. Very few steps in any guide are ever new.

Not really, 1080p MIGHT seem better, but a lot of people cannot view it, and it takes WAY longer to upload/render/edit because of the size. I recommend 720p because that is still HD and makes people stay to watch. 720P is also much easier to edit with without frame drops and freezes.
Bad advice, Highest possible quality is always best, most people cant upload 4k because no one has the monitors but if they could thats what i would be recommending. But lets take 1080P if necessary it can be viewed in 720P and 480P, on the other hand 720P can only be viewed 720P and 480P(im not even mentioning 360p because if you need to watch your videos in that quality time to upgrade from that rock that you live under), thus in half a year max the new standards will start showing up and all the people who uploaded solely 720P will have crappy videos, because there is a big difference between true 1080P and 720P.

As a side note are you qualified to give such advice in the first place. Looking from your stats this is not really working for you which means this is a copy and paste from other threads who did the same.

Bad advice, Highest possible quality is always best, most people cant upload 4k because no one has the monitors but if they could thats what i would be recommending. But lets take 1080P if necessary it can be viewed in 720P and 480P, on the other hand 720P can only be viewed 720P and 480P(im not even mentioning 360p because if you need to watch your videos in that quality time to upgrade from that rock that you live under), thus in half a year max the new standards will start showing up and all the people who uploaded solely 720P will have crappy videos, because there is a big difference between true 1080P and 720P.

As a side note are you qualified to give such advice in the first place. Looking from your stats this is not really working for you which means this is a copy and paste from other threads who did the same.

Lol, i didnt copy and paste, i typed it out. I just restarted my channel last week.... so the stats might seem ehh..

not to be rude, but it seems to be common sense things. I have yet to find something of substantial use that is unique (probably because none exist).

not to be rude, but it seems to be common sense things. I have yet to find something of substantial use that is unique (probably because none exist).

There isnt :p Its all common sense and how well you do this, and some luck. Your family/friends might not care, some might be super excited about this, your networking(communication) with other youtubers might not be as successful as others, its all about the way you do it. and your luck at finding the right people to support you!

Back