Tips For Changing Youtube Scenes

Beastradamus

I've been doing Youtube now for about two years and I have always been in the gaming scene. My commentaries have never been about gameplay. I do stuff like political and social commentary. Lately my channel has stalled and I want to get out of the gaming scene entirely and just focus on doing the same types of topics but without the gameplays. Any ideas how to change scenes? Should I start doing VLOGS or what?

If you want to go into doing commentary without gameplay then I guess that could be considered video blogging or VBlogs or Vlogs...depends on what people call it, and I'd say give it a shot...what do you got to lose man?

Wait wouldn't it be too much of a change for your subscribers though if you just straight up change everything ? Why not ease them into the change. Mix some gameplay videos in but tell them that it's going to stop soon and stuff.

I've been doing Youtube now for about two years and I have always been in the gaming scene. My commentaries have never been about gameplay. I do stuff like political and social commentary. Lately my channel has stalled and I want to get out of the gaming scene entirely and just focus on doing the same types of topics but without the gameplays. Any ideas how to change scenes? Should I start doing VLOGS or what?

yeah vlogging would be the only thing to do really unless you can come up with something really creative. If you don't want to vlog you'll have to find something related to the topic to put as the video

Back