TinyLunchboxGamers - Such Games, Much Channel. Wow.

tinylunchboxgamerswwrit.png

TinyLunchboxGamers - www.youtube.com/user/TinyLunchboxGamers
Channel Type/What I Do:
We are a gaming/LP channel who mostly do Nintendo Games and Minecraft. We try to upload everyday, as long as we have something ready for upload. In the future we will do a bigger spread of games, besides Nintendo we also have a PS3 and a 360, so we will probably play something for that later, as well as more computer games!
We also plan to have guests coming on our shows when we get some more subscribers. (Also, more people = more fun) =D
About Us:
If we could we would be cookies in a galaxy far far away now, but since that's not a possible option in this present moment in time.. We decided to make videos on youtube about games.
Latest Video:
Favourite Video from our channel:

Current Video Series Info: We are currently playing Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U
Soon we will start to play Twilight Princess and ZombiU
(We are also doing other games when we feel like it, but those mentioned above are the ones we are currently working on.)
i know im not much of anyone to you guys but id love to be a guest on your channel <:)

You both have a great channel and the content is fresh! I am planning to do a similar thing on my channel, I am slowly convincing my girlfriend to do a minecraft series with me, so far it has failed but I will be persistent! :) I wish you both the best of luck with your channel, I am sure the effort you put in will pay off!

Back