• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm working on a review for the Hero3 Black Edition at the moment!
I also have all the BacPacs and a couple of the mounts on their way to me for reviews on all of those as well.
I ended up dedicating a playlist to GoPro after reviewing all the Hero2 stuff.

Reactions: Alex Eriksson

MrAndyDick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Animator
Nice time-lapse! I enjoy making these as well. I've done car rides, star trails, public events, etc.

I use a Canon T1i DSLR and have done both cinematography and photography type time-lapses.

If you want a real challenge, try doing a star trail time-lapse! You can see my attempts on my channel "TrackingTime".

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! This is a timelapse from the summer :) its short but ill hope you enjoy.

Still waiting on your next time lapse. I just shot about 3 of them when I was bored at my hotel last week and 1 on the airplane ride back home. I just uploaded the airplane one, you should check it out. The iPhone actually does a pretty good job.

Alex Eriksson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still waiting on your next time lapse. I just shot about 3 of them when I was bored at my hotel last week and 1 on the airplane ride back home. I just uploaded the airplane one, you should check it out. The iPhone actually does a pretty good job.
Just watched the timelapse from the plane :) It was some beautiful shot. are you going to put the other lapses up?
I havent got my new camera yet. its orderd but theres a delay :/

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just watched the timelapse from the plane :) It was some beautiful shot. are you going to put the other lapses up?
Yeah I will put them up once I get some free time, I've been busy preparing for a job interview and I just ran a half marathon today... Definitely not in the mood to edit right now, it's all football and delivery for me today, lol. I might do them tomorrow, but they will be up for sure in the next few days. You will then get to see how bored I was in my hotel at Portland, lol!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! This is a timelapse from the summer :) its short but ill hope you enjoy.

I finally posted two new time lapses to my page... nothing great, just some weird boredom time lapse experiments I did. The second one is actually kind of cool[DOUBLEPOST=1358819547,1358819468][/DOUBLEPOST]
See my above post, I just put my new ones up. Just some experiments with time lapse, can you tell I was bored? Also check out my newest dog video, it's pretty funny

Alex Eriksson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I finally posted two new time lapses to my page... nothing great, just some weird boredom time lapse experiments I did. The second one is actually kind of cool[DOUBLEPOST=1358819547,1358819468][/DOUBLEPOST]

See my above post, I just put my new ones up. Just some experiments with time lapse, can you tell I was bored? Also check out my newest dog video, it's pretty funny
Both of the timelapses was a realy cool idea. But the water transfer could have been a little bit faster :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358891900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I will put them up once I get some free time, I've been busy preparing for a job interview and I just ran a half marathon today... Definitely not in the mood to edit right now, it's all football and delivery for me today, lol. I might do them tomorrow, but they will be up for sure in the next few days. You will then get to see how bored I was in my hotel at Portland, lol!
Well there some things that goes before editing xD
But its a good hobby to do in ur free time :)