Time Lapsed Sunset in Arizona

nice :) but the trees kinda block the sunset lol.

haha, yeah that's a good and bad thing... the trees block the heat during the summer, but it makes my time lapse videos harder to do from inside the house, lol. I am still looking for a good angle of the sunsets because we've had a few awesome looking ones the past few days

haha, yeah that's a good and bad thing... the trees block the heat during the summer, but it makes my time lapse videos harder to do from inside the house, lol. I am still looking for a good angle of the sunsets because we've had a few awesome looking ones the past few days
At least you are having cool sunsets! lol. Where I'm at (Portland, Oregon) it always cloudy and I don't think we've seen a good sunset in a while haha.

At least you are having cool sunsets! lol. Where I'm at (Portland, Oregon) it always cloudy and I don't think we've seen a good sunset in a while haha.
Yeah I had to travel to Portland every three weeks for three weeks at a time for the past few months.... It was nice in August, but after that it sucked. I made some other time lapses while I was in Portland the last time, you can totally tell I was bored because of the weather. You should check out the "experiment" time lapse videos I did, they are pretty cool

Yeah I had to travel to Portland every three weeks for three weeks at a time for the past few months.... It was nice in August, but after that it sucked. I made some other time lapses while I was in Portland the last time, you can totally tell I was bored because of the weather. You should check out the "experiment" time lapse videos I did, they are pretty cool
haha yeah if your not used to Oregon weather Portland can seem crazy lol. I love it here tho.

Back