Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Hi guys, so I used to do primarily gaming videos on my YT channel however I recently did a Vlog and recorded some footage using my iPhone 6s

I'm thinking of getting a Canon G7X for vlogs (I will be traveling a lot), it records FHD at 60 FPS and is quite compact (also has a touchscreen on the back - great feature imo). Would you recommend this camera? If no, please let me hear your suggestions!

I have heard cool things about the Canon GX7. However it is expensive. For a vlog I will suggest your iPhone if cost is a concern. Otherwise, its cool!

You could try a GoPro I had one for a while and it was a cool little camera. The only thing is if you have it in the waterproof case the audio wasn't very good but if you but it in a skeleton case it should be good.

You could try a GoPro I had one for a while and it was a cool little camera. The only thing is if you have it in the waterproof case the audio wasn't very good but if you but it in a skeleton case it should be good.
Completely forgot about GoPros, definitely going to give them a look! For now I'll stick with my phone :D

Back