Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• I LIEK CHOCULATE MELK

• Total voters

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
This is for my own benefit, but I want to know your opinions on me switching to gaming. :)

So let me know, do you like it, or don't you? And why. <3

I love and miss PawTayToe ): I'm not hating, but I don't watch gaming videos T-T But do what makes you happy :) I have watched your horror gameplay though, hahaha.

Think your gaming channel is great but still preferred pawtaytoe :) tbh though, just continue to do what you are most happy doing bud :)

100% honest here as you asked, preferred your Vlogging channel.

I would watch those as it was something completely different, but I have select people I watch for gaming videos so truthfully I don't watch the things from your new channel :(

100% honest here as you asked, preferred your Vlogging channel.

I would watch those as it was something completely different, but I have select people I watch for gaming videos so truthfully I don't watch the things from your new channel :(
No one watches anything on my new channel, I know you all do prefer pawtaytoe. But with recent events, I don't have the motivation to do it anymore. :([DOUBLEPOST=1371545787,1371545739][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be honest, I like Pawtaytoe better..I think its because im not into gaming..
Everyone here only liked me for Pawtaytoe. I know that most of the people I became friends with weren't gamers, so I have lost a lot of friends to this change..

But I guess it does show who my true friends were.

No one watches anything on my new channel, I know you all do prefer pawtaytoe. But with recent events, I don't have the motivation to do it anymore. :(
Don't take what I said the wrong way, make videos on whatever you want and what makes you happy, that's one of the great things about YouTube that freedom. And people do watch things on your new channel, but you have to realise your breaking into that area of YouTube thats packed to overflowing point here, so being noticed might not be as pronounced as it was before ;)

Don't take what I said the wrong way, make videos on whatever you want and what makes you happy, that's one of the great things about YouTube that freedom. And people do watch things on your new channel, but you have to realise your breaking into that area of YouTube thats packed to overflowing point here, so being noticed might not be as pronounced as it was before ;)
I know that alot of people do gaming, but I'm not one for fame anyway. I just like making the videos, so I don't care if it happens or if it doesn't. :)

I doubt that you lost friends, Im sure theyre still there(like me ;D) , but Im guessing they just dont like gaming videos. Like the people above said, do what you like best! :)

Back