Thoughts on RWJ?

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Of course aka Ray William Johnson. Has been an inspiration to me since 2009. Which is when i first found him with his =3 channel. Loved it instantly. An then it came BreakingNYC, first vlogs ive ever seen.

A year later in 2010, i became a vlogger. Here i am today, 2 channels not quite successful with my old channel and feeling great about my newest channel of about 2 days old.

Ive literally watched every single video of =3 and i still follow him to this day. Huge inspiration an would be 1 of the coolest things in the world to actually meet the guy.

Whats your opinions on him ytalk?

I have never heard of him, ever. Who is he? Is he worth looking up? Why do I even bother asking that, you've dedicated a thread as a monument to him... :)

I have never heard of him, ever. Who is he? Is he worth looking up? Why do I even bother asking that, you've dedicated a thread as a monument to him... :)
As of a strong opinion of him. It seems not many around here know of him. He's 2 most sub'd last time i knew. You might like him i dont know what kind of content you like.[DOUBLEPOST=1372642781,1372642600][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch that he is 4th now.

I'm not much of a fan, he just uses other peoples' content and responds to it in 'funny' ways, I always thought he should make his own content.

Back