Thoughts on Me Recording What I Do in the Army

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
This past week my unit had our big training event and I was able to record part of it with my GoPro. I put a lot of effort into this video and would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on what you thought and how I could make it better. Hope you enjoy!

[DOUBLEPOST=1490544418,1490466069][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd really appreciate any and all feedback

Big respect to what you do and I love the video! I'm in the military myself and I think it's great that there are other people in the military making youtube videos. My only criticism would be that I've heard that music for a lot of different videos and it seems a little generic to me, but the content itself is brilliant and the editing is nice.

Big respect to what you do and I love the video! I'm in the military myself and I think it's great that there are other people in the military making youtube videos. My only criticism would be that I've heard that music for a lot of different videos and it seems a little generic to me, but the content itself is brilliant and the editing is nice.

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to find copyright free music. If you happen to know a good way/website that would be really helpful. But anyways thank you for the compliments[DOUBLEPOST=1490677192,1490677146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds interesting, I didn't though you where allowed tho but Godspeed buddy

What I can record is definitely restricted but fortunately I can still get some pretty cool stuff on video

Back