This video lost me subscribers.

I wasn't a big fan. Thought it was kinda tacky and not really funny enough to warrant it. I certainly won't be unsubbing over it though ;)

I wasn't a big fan. Thought it was kinda tacky and not really funny enough to warrant it. I certainly won't be unsubbing over it though ;)

thanks for being honest and for not unsubbing! lol

i'd love your thoughts on my Pimped Out and Randomness 3 video if ever you get a chance let me know. :)

thanks for being honest and for not unsubbing! lol

i'd love your thoughts on my Pimped Out and Randomness 3 video if ever you get a chance let me know. :)

You used the same nasa footage in your randomness video I did in my symphonious7 theme song hahaha. I liked that alot more, you know the montages are my favorite from you :)

haha,well my honesty's a bit different from symphies! i loved it..it reminded me of Bas Ruttens show just ..ya know sexier! haha. Good stuff mang

I loved it. I bursted out laughing at the 'I think this date is going well ;)' thought bubble. Didn't think it was tacky at all, but then again I don't mind more off color humor, I don't know why anyone would unsub though.

Back