This is my Journey from 0 to $90 in 3 month in Youtube

jayden_here

A Year ago I was broke I don't have even a dollar, I was begging my parents for money and food. I don't know what to do next, and I had no idea and no plan in my life. Later I search on YouTube “How to earn money online” There are many videos I don't know what to do, and then I had started to research how to earn money online.

Then I found an E-book on a blog that gave me a plan to start multiple YouTube channel. Then, I don't know how to create a video and how to edit a video, and I'm was afraid to speak in front of camera.

I started to search how to create a YouTube channel without showing my face. I found some Ideas, but I dont know what kind of channel I gonna start.

My friend broke too. He knew my interest in youtube. He shared me a YouTube course by Matt Parr. Matt Parr had 9 youtube channel and he have been $100,000+ per month without showing his face.

I thought "This was the course I had needed" I saved some bucks and begged from my parents for this course. This course is around $750 .

I started this course and He had provided more niche ideas which doesn't required to show my face and which I can create my videos wherever I can. During this course I had many doubts, I asked him . He had been clearing my doubts .

I started 4 youtube channels and I had been posting 2 videos per day on each channel . After a week I got approval for monetization for my 3 channels and the another channel got approval after 3 days .

After approval, I got payout of $116.87 as my first income from online. I was very happy and I gave those money to my parents they were speechless.

After 2 months , I started earning $90 per day from each channels. I had earned almost $670 per day from all my channel.

Here is my detailed journey

Back