Thinking of starting a second channel!

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Ive always been thinking about starting a new channel for a while now and ive had many ideas go through my head. I like making music videos and montages and stuff like that which i do on my regular channel. Im thinking if starting a second channel for intros and outros and stuff like that which i also enjoy making. I was wondering ur thoughts on this?

Dunno. I never liked the idea of making a second channel. As far as I know second channels are often not that famous and it takes even more time and planning for which channel to upload or update.
But give it a go if you want.

Dunno. I never liked the idea of making a second channel. As far as I know second channels are often not that famous and it takes even more time and planning for which channel to upload or update.
But give it a go if you want.
Its not something to get famous that cant be a goal if ur a youtuber just to "get famous" but i would post intros and outros i make and probably make ones for other youtubers and stuff

If you want to open a second channel then that's great! Gotta be your decision. If you are still on the fence about it, you can create and utilize playlists in your current channel so music is together, gaming is together, etc. That has helped me because I am not ready to maintain another YouTube channel on top of what I already do. Good luck! :)

If you want to open a second channel then that's great! Gotta be your decision. If you are still on the fence about it, you can create and utilize playlists in your current channel so music is together, gaming is together, etc. That has helped me because I am not ready to maintain another YouTube channel on top of what I already do. Good luck! :)
Yes thats what i do rn but im looking to start a channel for intros and outros and stuff like that

Back