Thinking of creating a Father/Son Youtube gaming channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wight Space

My son is 10, and we play games together a lot. I thought it would be fun to showcase us kicking each others butts in games. Maybe even having funny wagers in addition to game thoughts and reviews, but mostly just fun and funny stuff.

thoughts?

I think it may work, especially if you play on the generational difference, like showing your son games you used to play when you were a child, have him comment about it and vice versa.

Cool idea - I want to do something with my boys when they are old enough.

I think thatd be a awesome idea! Like you going through the game with your son, or having your son read a game guide, or you read the game guide and he plays. That's what I used to do with my aunt although we never recorded any of it, I think it would be awesome for a wide variety of audience. And you and your son would bond well at the same time!

That would generate a lot of interest, in my opinion. Not saying no one else has done it before, but I've never seen a father and son gaming channel. That's definitely unique and sets you apart from the other gaming channels

What you should do is either play pc games that use two players, play a multiplayer game like minecraft, or play singleplayer games and see who does better when playing.

What you should do is either play pc games that use two players, play a multiplayer game like minecraft, or play singleplayer games and see who does better when playing.

Please slow down on the posting (like stop right now and in the future) and also STOP bumping old threads. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back