Thinking of a name

RickyD

Hello all. My name is Ricky D. (first off, I really hope this is in the right thread) anyway, I was really looking forward to naming my channel RickyD but although it looks like the channel name isn't taken I'm not able to do that. Now I have to come up with a new name for my channel which is a task that I find quite daunting. So much so that I've been posting videos on my channel every week since the start of 2014 and still haven't thought of a name for my channel. So I turn to you all. The awesome people of YTtalk for help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if I'll pick any of the names you give but it might push me in the right direction.

-Background info for anyone who is still reading this far along
My name is Ricky D. I produced music and share them with the world via YouTube. My mission is to create & post 1 new instrumental every week for the whole year of 2014.

thanks for your help :p

Ricky D .... Chord. hahah xD I don't know!!! I am terrible with names ;P :D I'll holla if anything fabulous comes to mind ;P apart from my ^ master piece.

Like your beats man. Well heres a couple.
NeoRicky
Rickyrhythm
RickysBeats
FreshRhythm
SailingDreams
MelodicRicky
AngelicRhythm
Is it cool if I use your tracks in my upcoming gaming videos for background music. Ill give credits to you? By the way I subscribed to you. I think you got potential

RickyDBeatz or InstrumentalAWeek
These two are great! Actually so great that I'm going with RickyDBeats! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. The beauty is in it's simplicity. InstrumentalAWeek is also good but I don't know if I'll be posting instrumentals weekly forever. Thank you so much!

Like your beats man. . . Is it cool if I use your tracks in my upcoming gaming videos for background music. Ill give credits to you? By the way I subscribed to you. I think you got potential
Thank you so much. Yeah you can use my music in your video. Credit me and my channel www.youtube.com/RickyDBeats and when you start making videos make sure you send me a copy. I would like to check out your stuff

Thank you everyone who tossed out names

Dude sick music. What software do you use :)?

And is that the Temple of Time in the pic for your signature video? :D

Thank you so much. That means a lot. Umm the main software I used is called Record by Propellerhead. I also use a few other software to do specific things. And yup is the Temple of Time!

Thank you so much. That means a lot. Umm the main software I used is called Record by Propellerhead. I also use a few other software to do specific things. And yup is the Temple of Time!

I use Reason (also by Propellerhead :p), Logic X and Ableton :)
What do you mainly use for production? :)

Umm for production I really just used a midi piano. I used to use an MPK but back to just a keyboard

Back