thinking about far cry 3!

ItzhaadynOnYoutube

Liking YTtalk
i am thinking about doing more far cry 3 multiplayer videos since my first video was such a big hit im thinking about making another one and continuing on to get me some more veiws :p

Good idea, but I would be careful if I were you,
looking at your most popular video, it may have been botted since over 8100 of those views are "from a mobile device"

Botting exploits YouTube's API for smartphones, so this is a sign you may have been botted! Just be careful!

Good idea, but I would be careful if I were you,
looking at your most popular video, it may have been botted since over 8100 of those views are "from a mobile device"

Botting exploits YouTube's API for smartphones, so this is a sign you may have been botted! Just be careful!

Ah yes I hadn't looked at it. 4 likes, zero comments, but over 8k views usually means botting :( also the fact you seem to have gotten them all at once from a mobile device, as Kirby says, suggests botting.

Of course it could be a massive coincidence, but just be prepared for YT to detect these and delete the views (it happened to me once only with about 100 views thankfully, but they deleted them)

Back