• Could use some tweaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Awful

• Total voters

TheNewTimes00

I bet I know what a lot of people are thinking, "Oh god, another cheap Marble Hornets rip off". Well you would be correct in saying Marble Hornets is my inspiration but I actually don't want my series to turn out just like Marble Hornets and it's definitely not cheap. I would prefer to have a unique unknown channel than a copying popular one *cough*RWJ*cough*.​
Anyways now to my actual videos. As you probably have figured out my series is called TheNewTimes00. So far I have 6 videos and the special effects are pretty good by new series standards. The show's plot is relatively mysterious but don't think I'm not putting any work into it. There's going to be an Entry soon in which all the characters meet up.​
And for those dying to see good old Slendy, yes he has made a few appearances along with his servant Hoodie (As opposed to Masky and Proxy).​
So far there are three different perspectives in the series:​
These are ordered by when they are introduced.​
My character Noah (My real name). Noah is so far the main person of interest in the series because he has been the most explained and is sort of the Alex of the series but a little less... crazy.​
Second is Jack (Played by Noah Marsh, Username Unplugged Brotherhood). Jack is the only one so far to directly encounter Slender Man on video but has only appeared once so far.​
Lastly Adam (Played by Adam Pierce) Adam is first to encounter Hoodie after waking up in Noah's basement next to a (original) Slender Man note, with Noah nowhere to be seen. So far Adam is the least explained character but that's subject to change.​
All of the footage is first person MH style. I would really like to see this prosper because each video I spend about 9-11 hours creating plot, props and editing, not to mention rendering and uploading. I just want to see my series prosper but even if it doesn't I won't stop making them because there will still be people who enjoy series like this one.​
The Introduction is my first part
Entry Two is the first Entry with Jack
Now Adam's first Entry​
Please review my channel if you have the time.​
Reviews and Replies are encouraged.​
By the way ⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻⦻​

Back