Themed Thumbnails

Themed Thumbnails?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
So I was looking through some Youtubers seeing that they have constant traits in their thumbnails. So I picked this up and I made my own theme for them. How do you feel about this in a pros and cons manner? We can have a vigorous discussion! *Chugs Monster*

I've gone through different stages of thumbnails, experimenting with different formats and whatnot. My end goal is for someone to recognize and associate my thumbnails to my channel rather than getting lost in a sea of similar looking thumbnails in search results :happy:

So I was looking through some Youtubers seeing that they have constant traits in their thumbnails. So I picked this up and I made my own theme for them. How do you feel about this in a pros and cons manner? We can have a vigorous discussion! *Chugs Monster*

Your thumbnails, especially the way you do your text pops out really well!

I've gone through different stages of thumbnails, experimenting with different formats and whatnot. My end goal is for someone to recognize and associate my thumbnails to my channel rather than getting lost in a sea of similar looking thumbnails in search results :happy:
That is the desire for us all my good sir. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443300023,1443299893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your thumbnails, especially the way you do your text pops out really well!
Thank you, took me while to get a formula down but I have it! Of course the color changes per series keeps it lively and never see bland at least in my opinion. :)

I think people will recognise that it is your video instantly because they recognise the colour scheme and thumbnail theme to really attract attention which is a positive way to get people to watch your videos again. I will have to start doing this as I am currently not going many views which is a teeny bit annoying but I love doing youtube for the fun of it tbh. :)

Back