The waiting game.

I think no matter where you post, trolls always show up at some point. I got nothing out of reddit...well I guess part of it could be the fact I still don't have too much on my channel just yet.

I had my first full blown troll the other day, he went on a lot of my vids and said oh this is bad, you suck, your aim sucks. My personal favorite was "your videos are bad and you should feel bad", was tempted to respond with a zoidberg meme

I had my first full blown troll the other day, he went on a lot of my vids and said oh this is bad, you suck, your aim sucks. My personal favorite was "your videos are bad and you should feel bad", was tempted to respond with a zoidberg meme
Yep, trolls just make me laugh. I had my first and so far only troll on my second video. He kept saying how my vids are boring and they suck and that I should just quit youtube. The funny part was, he tulket lik diz. :D

I know it made me chuckle and this is like 4 months in, i was starting to wonder if i wasn't good enough for the trolls, felt left out :p

(So I didn't know if I should post this here or in the chillout room, or where ever. So move if needed)
So I just did something I never thought I'd ever do. I posted one of my videos on reddit... Just so you know I have heard nothing but horror story's about reddit, so I'm scared to death right now. May god save my soul............

I post my videos on reddit all the time and nothing happens. It's surprising to hear that people would have a negative response.

Honestly it seems to me like people would just ignore or down vote anything they didn't like or care about. Seems like a lot of work to throw nasty comments or whatever at a video just for fun.

You want to get trolled? Post your video on /b/

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! (But really I've never cared for reddit. I just posted there 'cause I keep hearing how good it is to promote with.)
Eh, It's a personal preference haha. I would say I haven't got the time, but I constantly find myself surfing the interwebs thinking:
images

Back