Vlog The Rant Off #2

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
NOTICE: This is a new thread of the 'Rant Off' series in order to limit confusion with the first 'Rant Off' thread.

Hello Everybody,

I am grateful to announce that I have decided to make 'The Rant off' a series. For all of those who do not know what this video is about, this is a video where the amazing people of YTtalk will get to rant about common things, which may include prices, shops, anything that has boiled your blood, I will have known because I almost payed an extra £5 for 2 normal-sized sausages, and yet, I still question why they charge that much for normal sized pork sausages.

Okay, I will go through the constraints briefly in bulletpoints:
  • Your Rant Video can last in the region of 1 minute at the most, even more time than the first episode.
  • If you're going to rant about someone, don't mention last names (unless they're notable, in which it saves potential trouble because even though I am a miserable git, again, I do care)
Seems reasonably simplistic doesn't it?..... well there's literally nothing else towards it!

Everyone who participates will be shouted-out! I will also put a spotlight over your rant video (more specifically, your name added to the bottom left of the video, alongside a note with the link to your channel as well) so people can simply click to re-direct them to your brilliant channels.

The upload will be on Sunday, in which the deadline is for Saturday, however, deadline can be extended if more participants are needed :)

If you're not sure about what ranting is, refer back to the first episode of The Rant Off, on The Flatliner's channel.

Don't forget to send the videos to theendersnakescallan@gmail.com, and if you're worried it hasn't come through, quote me on here to check and I will be sure to reply. I will also notify others in which I will be going sleep, so that others who are not good at patience are notified.

I watched the first rant off. It's so great xD
This series is quickly going to become on of my favorites, I can tell. I think I'll contribute!

Why thank you for the great positivity :) I've never had people tell me it was going to become a favourite, so it's a little milestone for me!
Just remember, if you are to contribute, you can check with me to see if I have received the e-mail if you're worried :)

Again, Many thanks for the compliment :D
- The Flatliner/Callan Wills

Back