• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The One Million Views Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Hi all, so I am at 980k views and hoping this is the year that I will get to the 1 million views. If you already have that many views I'd like to take a look at your channel and also tell us if you had a video in particular that did extremely well or if the views are more even across your videos.

Hi again, I had one video that got to 1000+ views which is amazing for a channel of my size. I'm on 6.7k views at the moment. Hope to maybe get to 10k views this year but I might get more than that. The video that got 1k views was brought out at the time when FIFA 14 was almost out so the demand for possible team videos were massive. Hope that explains it. How long have you been done youtube?

Wow, congratulations on 980k views, Jeannette! The most I've gotten was about 105k :p

It's pretty cool to hit a million views!
I built my channel around toy cars and have 60 videos with over a million views now =)

Hi all, so I am at 980k views and hoping this is the year that I will get to the 1 million views. If you already have that many views I'd like to take a look at your channel and also tell us if you had a video in particular that did extremely well or if the views are more even across your videos.
Hey there, I've hit 1 million views. My top video has over 230,000 but the viralness is spread around several of the rest too. Pre congrats on you hitting a million. :)

So I think this is a pretty cool milestone, a week later I am 10k views away from 1 million views. Maybe I can make a special video about it but I have no idea what I would show or talk about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back