The niche I am passionate about everyone does

Kyrie

Creator.
I love to do Call of Duty commentaries.
I LOVE IT.

In your opinion do you think it's possible to make it at all with that? or is it way to over done?

I think it's way overdone. I don't even watch Call of Duty videos anymore. To me they are all the same.

I agree with KGA, Call of Duty is a way overplayed game on Youtube. Try doing something unique and I guarantee people will enjoy it a lot more.

What kind of videos do you make? I don't watch tutorials and stuff for Call of Duty, but rather more opinionated stuff and also life stories/advice. IDK I think it's better if you make those kind of videos.

If you can give yourself a USP then you will possibly be able to make it work but if you just do similar videos to all the other people in that market then you won't, its very over saturated already.

Yup! Make a personallity, make a story! Differ from the mass and you will make it! Even though I agree with others, I rarely watch them anymore, just listen to the stories that they tell

It's way overdone. I think you will need to mix it up and add pizzazz to your videos, if you want to stick with just COD... Plain commentary will probably not work. :(

Then I would suggest finding a way to do your niche that no one has done yet. Add a twist.

Back