The New Channel - YouTube Guide for Beginners

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I don't think it's something that really needs to be mentioned. I'm sure 99% of people would know not to sub4sub by now, considering it's the biggest "Tip" I've seen on this forum.
See. I'm stupid. I should have known not to type that. I think my ugliness has moved to my brain...

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
See. I'm stupid. I should have known not to type that. I think my ugliness has moved to my brain...
Why you gotta start with this ugly crap dude.. I understand you're a bit self conscious and such, which I understand because personally I'm in the same kind of situation. But saying stuff like that is only going to bring you a lot of negative attention. :c

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Why you gotta start with this ugly crap dude.. I understand you're a bit self conscious and such, which I understand because personally I'm in the same kind of situation. But saying stuff like that is only going to bring you a lot of negative attention. :c
I'm okay with my life being even more terrible.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Please, sir, name the things that are so terrible?
-The Elgato Game Capture HD requires a 2.0ghz processor (I have a 1.7ghz)
-The elgato still ran fine for months until recently; the video is choppy, it glitches, has "artifacts", and the video clips it records are unusable.
-People only play Call of Duty with a mic in the morning. (Can't find anybody talking in Gun Game)
-I feel stupid about that sub4sub thing
-I think everyone hates me
-A free software (2 days left to get it) Normally costs $159... In this program it says I can not preview the videos with audio unless I purchase the $300 version.
-I spent all my money on a laptop to hopefully record the gameplay without failing.
-My brother is on the computer too much
-The weekend is already over
-Some stuff I felt bad about over the week but forgot (still care though)

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
-The Elgato Game Capture HD requires a 2.0ghz processor (I have a 1.7ghz)
-The elgato still ran fine for months until recently; the video is choppy, it glitches, has "artifacts", and the video clips it records are unusable.
-People only play Call of Duty with a mic in the morning. (Can't find anybody talking in Gun Game)
-I feel stupid about that sub4sub thing
-I think everyone hates me
-A free software (2 days left to get it) Normally costs $159... In this program it says I can not preview the videos with audio unless I purchase the $300 version.
-I spent all my money on a laptop to hopefully record the gameplay without failing.
-My brother is on the computer too much
-The weekend is already over
-Some stuff I felt bad about over the week but forgot (still care though)
So that's the ONLY reasons you are like this?

- My dad's dying of cancer
- I watched my Grandmother die from a heart attack
- I've attempted suicide twice this year and it's only the start of February.
- I've suffered extreme social anxiety and depression
- I saw my father die, gave him CPR and brought him back to life
- I've dragged a guy out of a severe car crash
- I've witnessed and stopped 3 assaults.

Sometimes, some 'material' problems such as hardware issues and such aren't an excuse to hate yourself.

Just be yourself, be you. And stop this.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
So that's the ONLY reasons you are like this?

- My dad's dying of cancer
- I watched my Grandmother die from a heart attack
- I've attempted suicide twice this year and it's only the start of February.
- I've suffered extreme social anxiety and depression
- I saw my father die, gave him CPR and brought him back to life
- I've dragged a guy out of a severe car crash
- I've witnessed and stopped 3 assaults.

Sometimes, some 'material' problems such as hardware issues and such aren't an excuse to hate yourself.

Just be yourself, be you. And stop this.
So now I feel like a a** and you probably hate me

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So now I feel like a a** and you probably hate me
I don't hate you! :eek: Life is to short for hate, but there's plenty of room for love.

Just remember that no matter how bad things are, there's always someone that has it worse. Even in my situation, I'm sure there is someone who has it worse. It's just about living life the way YOU want too.

Reactions: konisbored

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
I don't hate you! :eek: Life is to short for hate, but there's plenty of room for love.

Just remember that no matter how bad things are, there's always someone that has it worse. Even in my situation, I'm sure there is someone who has it worse. It's just about living life the way YOU want too.
I guess I'll stop saying this crap to you... but one question: How do you talk in your videos if you are doing like a lets play? (Adventure Craft) I wouldn't know what to say and it would be awkward.