The most important thing in youtube - views

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made this thread http://yttalk.com/threads/we-were-blind-absolute-best-way-to-gain-subscribers.149251/ a while back where i talked about subscribers and how its better to be a fan of something then just trying to solo it. Now i am going to talk about views, sharing, your video requirements, and time.

Lets start with views which we all know that they are the fans, its not your responsibility to change their mind as said in the last thread. Its better not to fight with views because that makes you look unprofessional, uncaring, no respect, and you just lost a viewer... forever. Another funny thing about views is that they do help safeguard your channel from scammers which will make youtube look bad but you must inform them in some shape or form that is why social media is made. One final thing which many youtubers dont seem to care is that not all viewers are rich/middle class. Its important to consider viewers has people and not a robot/human resources that only wants your fame as a youtube star (that will never happen, unless your hacked then thats your fault for putting in easy passwords), they will trust you has a human because they are also human.

Sharing is the first goal in trying to make a youtube channel. Everyone likes to share something, since people want to see things or liked the same thing. Thats why that responsibility goes to you the video maker which is very common on the internet. The same rules still follow from the last thread, don't try to solo it, be a fan for something that way the video has a communication with your views. Now understand your videos won't always be #1 but its a good way to get likes/comments so people can talk about it which then brings people. Lastly encourage your video to be mix, reuploaded, cut, etc, but tell them to give credit to you and that is how you share.

I know that many might not agree to this list but i do also know that its better to make one then not making one at all. The video requirements is done by you, if you choose to follow it then do it if not thats o.k we all think differently.

1. Dont make a video stay in the same place (am talking to you vloggers), people will get bored watching the background. The topic is interesting but they like many others hate unchange events thus making them skip which will hurt you a lot more.

2. Stay on topic (this is for gamers), people will get confuse on what you talking about and they might never watch another video from you ever. If you want to change topics then tell them, don't just assume people know when the topic has change. Stop saying 'umm' it can really bother people so the only solution is to talk with people more often then you see a drastic change (it might even save your career).

3. Know your limit, if you cant beat a mini-game or something in the game then why the heck did you even upload it. Todays technology has the power to cut away any bad recording that might make bad videos. Its o.k to never beat it no one can beat everything thats part of being a human.

4. Faking is still bad don't ever do it, as i said in my last thread faking leads you no where. People will know when you skip a good part, never played it, and they will know if you hate it.

5. Stop the begging, what makes people not subscribe/view your video is how much you try to get that subscribe/view. One big giveaway is the channel art and has a said before they don't help the art does not make things happen. Another begging event is the constant used of intros, outros, thumbnail, and social media these things show begging. lastly don't say the same old thing like 'hey thank you and subscribe' no that does not show anything that shows begging.

Lastly to end this thread is the time, life is 100X more important than youtube. Yes you can make youtube a career but that is far into the future so that leads you with real life. Always give information to our viewers, they understand because they are human just like you (dont make it like an essay like this thread:confused:). That is all but not the end since i have so much to teach that i might make these a monthly thing :cool:.

Reactions: Astoldbycee

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very strong advice, thank you for taking the time to share with all of us :)