The Jacob Sartorious Effect! | Overwatch Gameplay

Justine

I Love YTtalk
So I'm trying something a bit different out on my channel! I'm trying to do some commentary stuff here and there between uploads of me actually playing games and I decided to make my first commentary based video on the one and only child star, Jacob Sartorious.
Since I'm just starting up on commentary cancer videos (example: Leafyishere type stuff) I could really use some input on how this video is, so if you have any feedback let me know! Also, I will be doing my normal gameplay videos as well, I just wanna test this out and see how this goes!

The commentary flows naturally, though the content will surely be for a particular sort as its umm.. flavorful. I find it entertaining to the point the background gameplay is irrelevant. The edits mix well with the commentary and the audio is fine. That's about all this sad excuse of a YouTuber can provide, hope it helps & looking forward to the next one.

P.S. - Last I checked you were at 16 likes and zero dislikes so I hope you're not hanging around someplace!

The commentary flows naturally, though the content will surely be for a particular sort as its umm.. flavorful. I find it entertaining to the point the background gameplay is irrelevant. The edits mix well with the commentary and the audio is fine. That's about all this sad excuse of a YouTuber can provide, hope it helps & looking forward to the next one.

P.S. - Last I checked you were at 16 likes and zero dislikes so I hope you're not hanging around someplace!

Thanks so much!! Glad to know that you thought it was entertaining!! And surprise I'm a ghost because of those likes rip

Back