The Innovator show returns!!

that would be fun... lets make it happen

we're still trying to get the person who sparked the idea to make the innovator show to somehow get on the show! and that person is Vlog rays![DOUBLEPOST=1439944491,1439944111][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aliens you say? Guaranteed a view :thumbsup2:

haha "ladies and gentleman of all ages ..ALIENS and other species from different places! ....that are cool!" ~cool guy~

I dont usually watch vids 5+ min long fully because im lazy but this i watched entire second and enjoyed. Very good show, Cool guy gets coller in seconds i loved the show :thumbsup2:

I dont usually watch vids 5+ min long fully because im lazy but this i watched entire second and enjoyed. Very good show, Cool guy gets coller in seconds i loved the show :thumbsup2:

haha,thank you man!! thats awesome that you watched the whole thing! makes everything worth it :D Cool guy and the innovator got chemistry!

we're still trying to get the person who sparked the idea to make the innovator show to somehow get on the show! and that person is Vlog rays![DOUBLEPOST=1439944491,1439944111][/DOUBLEPOST]

haha "ladies and gentleman of all ages ..ALIENS and other species from different places! ....that are cool!" ~cool guy~
If you could get Vlog Rays on that would be phenomenal!!

Back