The 'I Got Partnered with RPM' Thread

I got partnered with RPM Network in March 2013. How can i look my contract details? (Split 50/50 or 60/40?) - (1 Year or 2 years?)

I have 1 millions views per month.

I couldn't care less about the money. I will not lie though, it is nice to earn a bit of $$$ on the side.

It is not the fact that right now you are being robbed, it is more about the 2 year contract! I mean 2 years is too long to stay at a network.
Exactly! 2 yrs is a joke IMO, and like i said before ive contatcted RPM and hopefully they will understand.. ill update how that goes here

Depends on who you are. Makes no difference for me if I'm with RPM for two years or not. I'd be doing the exact same thing I'm doing now, just making some extra cash on the side. Everyone acts like they wanna just kick back and live off of Youtube or something. Get real jobs too.

Exactly! 2 yrs is a joke IMO, and like i said before ive contatcted RPM and hopefully they will understand.. ill update how that goes here
I have heard that they are one of the hardest networks to get out of early.

Frankly speaking, I don't think it ever makes a difference if I get paid or not, since I don't really have much subscription and views. I only post what I play cos it's fun.

Frankly speaking, I don't think it ever makes a difference if I get paid or not, since I don't really have much subscription and views. I only post what I play cos it's fun.

Yeah in all honesty are they really that bad, if your in it for making videos at this stage, not making money ?

Hello.I try to add my second channel to the network by sending the information to the rpm and after a few days they send me this:

We have reviewed your request for adding an additional channel. Unfortunately, your channel is unqualified due to one or more of the following reasons:
Your channel does not meet the minimum 2,500 lifetime (not derived from copyrighted material) views
Your channel contains inappropriate content and/or background images
Your channel contains copyrighted music
You have re-uploaded copyrighted videos (e.g., music)
Your channel contains un-modified trailers, cutscenes, video game footage without commentary, or other content which is at high-risk for a strike.
Your channel needs to have consitient uploads (i.e. aim for more than 3 videos).
Thanks!

I have only legal videos without music that is copyright,so is it the problem that i need to have at least 2.500 views?Cause i remember that they accepted my first channel when i was around 2500-2600,so this rule is still in use.But as i remember from the other topic rpm start accepting channels with 0 views and subscribers,so this is strange or its only for normal channels and not for adding second.
Now im thinking it will be better to grow my second channel more and then instead of going with this crappy rpm network,to go for some better network.
So which is the best to go for gaming channel?
TGN,machinima,TGS,Curse Network or another good that you know.

Hello.I try to add my second channel to the network by sending the information to the rpm and after a few days they send me this:

We have reviewed your request for adding an additional channel. Unfortunately, your channel is unqualified due to one or more of the following reasons:
Your channel does not meet the minimum 2,500 lifetime (not derived from copyrighted material) views
Your channel contains inappropriate content and/or background images
Your channel contains copyrighted music
You have re-uploaded copyrighted videos (e.g., music)
Your channel contains un-modified trailers, cutscenes, video game footage without commentary, or other content which is at high-risk for a strike.
Your channel needs to have consitient uploads (i.e. aim for more than 3 videos).
Thanks!
I have only legal videos without music that is copyright,so is it the problem that i need to have at least 2.500 views?Cause i remember that they accepted my first channel when i was around 2500-2600,so this rule is still in use.But as i remember from the other topic rpm start accepting channels with 0 views and subscribers,so this is strange or its only for normal channels and not for adding second.
Now im thinking it will be better to grow my second channel more and then instead of going with this crappy rpm network,to go for some better network.
So which is the best to go for gaming channel?
TGN,machinima,TGS,Curse Network or another good that you know.

I don't think you can partner your second channel with another network until your other contract inspires. I know for a fact RPM's contract will say something like "Second channels will also be added to this contract"

Also, I think RPM got rid of the 0 rule about a month ago now because they couldn't handle the amount of new channels. :L

You might as well just wait out the RPM contract before moving on.

Back