Gaming 'The Games Outfit' - To those interested in editorial Video Content, we're looking for potential hel

Brydo0

Hey there,

My names Bryden, I've been creating YouTube content for about 2 1/2 years in the spectrum of Video Games. For some time I've wanted to work on a channel that is about personal editorial coverage of the games industry. I've dabbled in the past with podcasting and side project videos on my channel but have done a rebrand with the main focus being this interest.

This said project is called 'The Games Outfit', which is a video game editorial channel (and website thegamesoutfit.com) focusing on Reviews, Editorial pieces, Conversations about the industry and potential original show content.

Right now we're at 2 full members with 2 friends from YouTube (FPSDiesel and KronosTrinity) planning to contribute from time to time. In order to have creative content flow, we all agreed that we wanted to seek out another face (or 2) to help give us an extra voice in the conversations we have. This role would be content production and collaboration for the channel. If this is of interest to you, let me know via skype (Brydo01) or pm on here or YouTube. I'd love to go into greater detail and talk shop about creating video content! We're excited to go full steam into the new year and would love to add an extra face into the mix.

Thanks everyone for reading :)

Bryden

Back