The game grumps...

I never found GameGrumps funny AT ALL. I found them so FORCED with their jokes and improv humor. It's like when you have Egorapture on his channel, his content is.... mildly entertaining. When JonTron is on his channel, he's also mildly entertaining with a hint of that satirical quirkyness, which I find funny. When you put Arin and John together, you basically get the Alien: Resurrection disease.

I call it this because this type of entertainment disease is known to become the backwash of disgusting proportions that the general audience had absolutely NO idea of ever seeing it coming.

Here's the explanation of it: the directors of previous Alien movies were good on their own, and another director, Josh Wheadon, making pre-hyped movies with his own services and etc. Then you get to wonder, 'Why can't these two do something together?'

Ohhh boy.... once that question lies out, it's hell and back for any possibilities of colliding continuities. If any of you seen Alien R., you'll get the just of what I am saying. To me, this relates to Jon and Arin..... in a psychedelically-twisted way.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't HATE GameGrumps, in fact I'm still subscribed to them....although I haven't watched a video from them in two months, so I have no idea of the info of Jon leaving, but I hope he shapes up his channel and I wont have to wait for something to replace 'Space Ace! - JonTron' at the top of his page for the last 4 months.

I never found GameGrumps funny AT ALL. I found them so FORCED with their jokes and improv humor. It's like when you have Egorapture on his channel, his content is.... mildly entertaining. When JonTron is on his channel, he's also mildly entertaining with a hint of that satirical quirkyness, which I find funny. When you put Arin and John together, you basically get the Alien: Resurrection disease.

I call it this because this type of entertainment disease is known to become the backwash of disgusting proportions that the general audience had absolutely NO idea of ever seeing it coming.

Here's the explanation of it: the directors of previous Alien movies were good on their own, and another director, Josh Wheadon, making pre-hyped movies with his own services and etc. Then you get to wonder, 'Why can't these two do something together?'

Ohhh boy.... once that question lies out, it's hell and back for any possibilities of colliding continuities. If any of you seen Alien R., you'll get the just of what I am saying. To me, this relates to Jon and Arin..... in a psychedelically-twisted way.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't HATE GameGrumps, in fact I'm still subscribed to them....although I haven't watched a video from them in two months, so I have no idea of the info of Jon leaving, but I hope he shapes up his channel and I wont have to wait for something to replace 'Space Ace! - JonTron' at the top of his page for the last 4 months.

I found this post ironic, hilarious and actually quite insightful. Just proves the fact that not every one loves the same stuff and I agree with you to a degree. A lot of the games they played did seemed forced a bit. But man when funny moments popped up. It was greeeeaaaate!!! Mostly on sonic 06 ha ha. But still the animations were why I even subbed to them. They have their moments. and I will be sad john is leaving :'(

I found this post ironic, hilarious and actually quite insightful. Just proves the fact that not every one loves the same stuff and I agree with you to a degree. A lot of the games they played did seemed forced a bit. But man when funny moments popped up. It was greeeeaaaate!!! Mostly on sonic 06 ha ha. But still the animations were why I even subbed to them. They have their moments. and I will be sad john is leaving :'(

Meh, I'm glad that Jon left something that was crashing and burning. Now with that other unfunny guy and the other god awful 'Steam Train' series, the GameGrumps channel will die slowly and peacefully.

Back