Vlog The Casuals (Collaboration Channel)

Kiki

Hello, I've decided that I wanted to create a new collaboration channel with a more casual setting. My goal is to create a place where people feel at home and where every video doesn't have to be a number one hit. I want to get back to the old feel of youtube where you can do whatever you want and not worry about if it's going to get 12,000 views or not.

I'm holding auditions for this channel, so if you are interested please, please audition! :)

Channel:
youtube.com/user/TheCasualsCollab

Audition Video and Requirements:
youtu.be/TTIr4fg-b2w

I'll be filming for it tomorrow since I'm out of school ... Georgia is on "State of Emergency", which means that I have way too much time on my hands right now. :p
Because you had a dusting of snow...or? Haha. I come from the blizzard capitol of the U.S.A. so I find anything closing because of snow absurd. I'm so out of tune with the world right now if there's some other reason for the state of emergency.

Because you had a dusting of snow...or? Haha. I come from the blizzard capitol of the U.S.A. so I find anything closing because of snow absurd. I'm so out of tune with the world right now if there's some other reason for the state of emergency.
Georgia cannot handle any sort unusual weather. We're supposed to have a really bad ice storm tomorrow. 2 weeks ago this also happened GA was very unprepared and it was not good.

Back