Other The Bored Miners need Body Actors and Voice Actors!

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do you have any experience with voice acting?: kind off, i did a lot of skit while i was in school for my video editing class and it was mainly scripted
How old are you?: 17
Will you agree to not show anyone else what we have done, or reveal the story?:yes
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?: yes

TheBoredMiners

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seems
I will apply for both :D

Body Actor:
Minecraft IGN: RobbieF95
Do you have any experience?: Not of body acting (Play Minecraft a lot though)
Are you patient?: Very
Will you agree to not show anyone else what we have done, or reveal the story?: Agreed
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?: Agreed

Voice Actor:
Do you have any experience with voice acting?: Yes (not on youtube though)
How old are you?: 16 (17 in Sept)
Will you agree to not show anyone else what we have done, or reveal the story?: Agreed
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?: Agreed
Seems good, just add me on Skype for easy reachability, and I'll let you know when we start filming and such! Also, I might have to see how you sound, etc. My Skype name is braydr.
- Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner[DOUBLEPOST=1343853247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have any experience with voice acting?: kind off, i did a lot of skit while i was in school for my video editing class and it was mainly scripted
How old are you?: 17
Will you agree to not show anyone else what we have done, or reveal the story?:yes
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?: yes

Allright, sounds great :) We are still writing up all the scenes and such, but when we are ready to start filming, I'll give you a heads up via Skype :D
My Skype is braydr; add me when you get the chance, and it'll be official. Also, as with all of the other voice actor applicants, I'm going to have to hear how you sound via a Skype call for characterizing, etc.
-Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner[DOUBLEPOST=1343853509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Body Actor:
Minecraft IGN:CainDamon
Do you have any experience?:idk what you mean
Are you patient?: very
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?:yes
Ok, just add me on Skype (braydr) and we'll be good to go. As I've been telling everyone elsewhos applied for voice acting, I'll have to see what you sound like, for best character casting.
-Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner

Voice Actor:
Do you have any experience with voice acting?:no but i can change my voice around
How old are you?: 15
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?:si[/quote]

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Seems
Seems good, just add me on Skype for easy reachability, and I'll let you know when we start filming and such! Also, I might have to see how you sound, etc. My Skype name is braydr.
- Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner[DOUBLEPOST=1343853247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Allright, sounds great :) We are still writing up all the scenes and such, but when we are ready to start filming, I'll give you a heads up via Skype :D
My Skype is braydr; add me when you get the chance, and it'll be official. Also, as with all of the other voice actor applicants, I'm going to have to hear how you sound via a Skype call for characterizing, etc.
-Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner[DOUBLEPOST=1343853509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, just add me on Skype (braydr) and we'll be good to go. As I've been telling everyone elsewhos applied for voice acting, I'll have to see what you sound like, for best character casting.
-Sergeantmolt, Bored Miner

Voice Actor:
Do you have any experience with voice acting?:no but i can change my voice around
How old are you?: 15
Will you agree to not steal our idea and use it yourself?:si
[/quote]
ok sent you a request