• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Big 100K

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
That’s amazing!!! I only dream of getting a YouTube play button and the fact that you’re on the verge of getting one is incredible!!! Will they let you get the copystrike off just for the reason of getting the play button? Also I had no idea you had to apply for one or that you had to be in good standing, I thought they just contacted you when you got the views no questions asked lol. Good to know though! Thank you for sharing your insight. But for real congrats!!

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That’s amazing!!! I only dream of getting a YouTube play button and the fact that you’re on the verge of getting one is incredible!!! Will they let you get the copystrike off just for the reason of getting the play button? Also I had no idea you had to apply for one or that you had to be in good standing, I thought they just contacted you when you got the views no questions asked lol. Good to know though! Thank you for sharing your insight. But for real congrats!!
My strike will most likely be gone July 26, so it will be ok.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So my strike went away and I immediately contacted the creator awards team and asked when I could expect to receive my notification. Within a few days they replied that I was eligible and gave me a redemption code. I put it in and it says to expect it in 1-2 weeks.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have to take care of a copyright strike first.
I was wondering when your content would hit the radar and rub someone the wrong way. Seen that coming since day one since your content is comprised of manipulated cartoons.

Be that as it may, 100K is an awesome achievement. Congratulations!

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I was wondering when your content would hit the radar and rub someone the wrong way.
Heh, I’ve been rubbing people the wrong way for a while now. Mainly Viacom, Disney, Universal, Warner Bros, and Sony. So far I’ve had more than 200 videos taken down and almost all of them have been restored. The few that didn’t get restored due to contractual obligations between YouTube and Universal still had the strike removed.

Thanks for the congratulations!