The Arrival Of SelBoss

yeah true that

Indeed, tis true. Was with @Pierre Maynard at the rehersals and looks like the tables have turned from when he teased me with coke etc. Were were going through a scene with several other people and the director would then say to Pierre than in a particular part, he had to kiss the woman actor he was with. He was surprised and we were all laughing :D

Eventually after he shook off the shock, he asked "Is it a kiss on the cheek?", in which the director told him is was a full on kiss. I was ******* myself laughing, but in the end, he had a choice. Good ol' Pierre :D

Indeed, tis true. Was with @Pierre Maynard at the rehersals and looks like the tables have turned from when he teased me with coke etc. Were were going through a scene with several other people and the director would then say to Pierre than in a particular part, he had to kiss the woman actor he was with. He was surprised and we were all laughing :D

Eventually after he shook off the shock, he asked "Is it a kiss on the cheek?", in which the director told him is was a full on kiss. I was ******* myself laughing, but in the end, he had a choice. Good ol' Pierre :D
hahah funny stuff Good Ol Pierre lol

f*****g hope shes good looking hahahahahhaha hey :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452560022,1452559988][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha Poor Pierre

Yes poor me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452560047][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ohh thanks mate :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452560088][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahah funny stuff Good Ol Pierre lol

haha thanks guys for making me feel ashamed you really are great friends ;) :D

Back