That awesome feeling!

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
I'm talking about how when somebody sees your content for the first time & leaves a really positive comment.. Similar to this!
jiKcbpv.png

Honestly, this is why I started YouTube. The feeling I get when I see a comment like that is simply awesome! I'm sure many of you have felt this way too. Comments like that show me that I'm doing something right & that just made my day! I'm glad this website exists because, I'd still be struggling and probably not even uploading regularly if it wasn't for you guys. You've made me feel at home since day one & that's huge credit to the type of people on here. An awesome community that I'm really happy to be a part of! It's sappy I know but I just wanted to say thanks for being such great, helpful, welcoming people. :)

For sure. I know that feeling. I'm all like this when it happens:
anigif_enhanced-26468-1411679367-11.gif

It's like an accelerant that continues to motivate me to do better than what I did in my previous video which happens a lot now since I started and began to grow shortly there after a few months ago.

For sure. I know that feeling. I'm all like this when it happens:
anigif_enhanced-26468-1411679367-11.gif

It's like an accelerant that continues to motivate me to do better than what I did in my previous video which happens a lot now since I started and began to grow shortly there after a few months ago.
Hahaha XD , no no, you definitely gotta bust a move alright :p Totally agree that it's a huge motivational boost, I'm growing pretty quickly also! Must mean we're doing something right :D

Back