Th3 Recipe For Success!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome Post:)

I felt all good knowing I thought about each point that was made:p lol Do have to admit there was a few points that I didn't initially think of but hey cant know em all. Thanks again!
Now put it in the oven and bake at 350 degrees! LOL nice thread man! very useful!
Thanks' Glad you liked it. :)

DaZaDuDe

YTTalk's Very Own Weird Guy :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer, Animator
Great recipe! But how long does it go in th3 oven for?? lol

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

TPayneExperience

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1 cup of quality footage - This means visually the stuff looks good, not grainy, filmed properly and steady, filming on a smart phone horizontally and not vertically, and things of that nature.

1 cup of quality sound - Make sure the sound is good, can we hear you well, music to loud or not loud enough, etc...

3 cups of promotions & activities - This means social medias, websites, forums, chats and even advertisement and other forms of promoting.
**Extra description brought to you by **
Tell your friends. Everyone has friends. Make your first video. Show it to your friends. Not just one friend, LOADS of them! The more you show the better! Use facebook and twitter to show your videos to people you really know!
I definitely agree with these points most of all! Quality is paramount in my eyes and if its not there, unless its viral, its not worth watching. I think when someone clicks on your video, they're expecting to be able to clearly see and hear you. If they can't and don't know you, they probably won't. :/

I really need to do more of the promoting and activities myself! Guess that's why I'm here! :D

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing all!

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Reaction score
Love the tips, will definitely use this guide to try and grow bigger on youtube! sometimes though I guess you just got it or you don't :L

gnr10101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Definitely good guidelines to follow. I always want to have my video prepared with good audio which I edit in Garageband and try to utilize multiple camera angles (which I recommend if you have a software like iMovie). Sure, it's a little tedious when all you want is to put your video out there, but it's worth it!