TGN As Partner?

My backup channel (my old main channel) is partnered with TGN and I love them to be honest, I'm not view or money conscious with that channel but all my payments come through on time and I'm getting an amazing CPM. So I can't really complain, they're a under dog network with great directors and setup, just not the HUGE audience that machinima brings in, but they have a 100% payout so TGN Takes NOTHING from your earnings only BBTV takes a cut so you're leaving with about an 80% TOTAL earnings per 1000 views.

I've been with TGN for a while and been through a lot of their changes. They seem like they're making an attempt to grow their partners, which is nice. Have struggled a little bit with getting on their hub channels. Their partner support is pretty slow. Their CPMs are pretty standard, but obviously this 100% matters on what kind of content you have. A lot of people overlook this. Sometimes ads for your content are just cheap, not a lot the network can do about that. Their payments have always been on time. Only big gripe with them is no dashboard and they've been promising it for a long time.

I've been with TGN for a while and been through a lot of their changes. They seem like they're making an attempt to grow their partners, which is nice. Have struggled a little bit with getting on their hub channels. Their partner support is pretty slow. Their CPMs are pretty standard, but obviously this 100% matters on what kind of content you have. A lot of people overlook this. Sometimes ads for your content are just cheap, not a lot the network can do about that. Their payments have always been on time. Only big gripe with them is no dashboard and they've been promising it for a long time.

agree :) I received my 2nd payment with TGN with no problems. As for my CPM/RPM I love it :wavespin: and for those who is not receiving their payment I loled when it was the user fault *mispelled email address* then they rant on the forum about not being payed.. sheesh. That's why download your signed contract and look again for wrong info and such

agree :) I received my 2nd payment with TGN with no problems. As for my CPM/RPM I love it :wavespin: and for those who is not receiving their payment I loled when it was the user fault *mispelled email address* then they rant on the forum about not being payed.. sheesh. That's why download your signed contract and look again for wrong info and such

Can I ask, What's your CPM/RPM? If you can't share it: No problem, I understand :)! Thanks in advance!

Back