Tell Me About Your Streaming Experience!

Do you live stream and what do you broadcast too?

• Yes, I live stream to Youtube!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes, I live stream to Twitch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I live stream to both!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, but I'm interested.

• No, I'm not interested in live streaming.

• Total voters
I checked out your channel and noticed you play Overwatch and Zelda, wanna play OW sometime? o: I need peeps to play with :p[DOUBLEPOST=1494285920,1494285899][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I hope so too! I'd definetly put a lot of effort and memes into it xD

Lol I am on Xbox One XD

If you are not popular then the stream does not give anything in terms of growing popularity. Stream it is good for work experience if you are ready to go ahead. For the skills of free communication is the best, but it will not give quick results

I live streamed a magic show in 360 degrees a few weeks ago. The camera kinda fell off the tripod near the end of the show bringing the stream to an abrupt end and there was a few minutes of nothing from starting the stream to starting the show. The stream got a fair number of views before I made it private and the magic itself went perfectly. So all in all not too bad.

I usually have around 10-20 active viewers whenever I stream on YT.
My experience has been positive. I haven't streamed in a while now, though.

We got decent traffic but I was disappointed to see that the stream itself isn't monetized, only after it is processed as a non-live video will they put ads on it. But now we qualify for Super Chat so that is one way to make money from the live stream, we just haven't tried it yet.

Back