Meet Up/Gathering Tampa or Florida youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been on Meetup and facebook trying to find group for a local community of youtubers to connect with, and have not been that lucky. I found a few outside Tampa (Orlando and Gaineville) that i am still looking into of course. I am just curious on how many Tampa area people there are in here,

Any help is appreciated

There's actually a whole group on Facebook called "Miami Youtubers" and "South Florida YouTubers," but we have people from all over!

Sweet, I hadn't thought to look up those types of names (not the sharpest tool sometimes :p) I had tried the Tampa youtubes one but hadn't gotten a response for almost a year.

Thank you so much though

Of course, just hit 'join' and I'll add you myself if you like! Tampa and Miami are kinda far but it doesn't mean we never travel there or vice versa :p

I'm new here and just joined the forum. I'm just east of Lakeland in Davenport.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016 and OP hasn't been online here since January. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back