Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Meet Up/Gathering Tampa or Florida youtubers?

Discussion in 'Meet Ups & Gatherings' started by Kota_Bloodmoore, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $27
    So I have been on Meetup and facebook trying to find group for a local community of youtubers to connect with, and have not been that lucky. I found a few outside Tampa (Orlando and Gaineville) that i am still looking into of course. I am just curious on how many Tampa area people there are in here,

Any help is appreciated

2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $3,631
    I've moved this to the Meet Ups and Gatherings sub-forum that is in the collaborations forum. ^_^

3. Rickyduvall
    Cash:
    $32
    Hi I'm a tampa dude! Always down to meet local creators

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $27
    Sweet awesome, Sorry it took so long to respond, I guess I stopped getting notifications randomly. I am always down to meet people and maybe work on something.

5. ohzana
    Cash:
    $9
    There's actually a whole group on Facebook called "Miami Youtubers" and "South Florida YouTubers," but we have people from all over!

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $27
    Sweet, I hadn't thought to look up those types of names (not the sharpest tool sometimes :p) I had tried the Tampa youtubes one but hadn't gotten a response for almost a year.

Thank you so much though

7. ohzana
    Cash:
    $9
    Of course, just hit 'join' and I'll add you myself if you like! Tampa and Miami are kinda far but it doesn't mean we never travel there or vice versa :p

8. Chalk My Ride
    Cash:
    $7
    I'm new here and just joined the forum. I'm just east of Lakeland in Davenport.

9. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,915

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016 and OP hasn't been online here since January. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.