Talking about Gaming Memories?

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
I was thinking instead of reviewing older video games, or doing new reviews since with my current subscriber count I can't compete. The thing is though when I play the new PC games on steam I can't get involved mentally. I can go back to say Donkey Kong Country for SNES and play all night like it's nothing. I've beat it 100x but I still go back and have fond memories of it.

Should I make videos basically just detailing the memories of the game, talk about that time period, why it's so much different then today's stuff and why it may be better then the new stuff?

I want it to be called something like Introspective Retrospective but something easier to say.

I don't know about what you can call the show, but you can probably call yourself the Reflective Detective. Ahahahahaha I suck at puns. :crying:

I'm gonna be releasing a show soon called "Awesome Video Game Memories" where my friends and I talk about our memories with certain video games.

It's pretty fun to do and we get to be ourselves on camera instead of our characters we play in our skits. Definitely make a show like it!

The thing I see about your title is I'm sure there would be a lot of people would read that, and have no idea what the video was about. I think dumbing it down a little may help out. I don't have any good ideas though :/

Back