tags!

Can I ask you something? When you do the tags, you write it like: minecraft animation "Minecraft Animation" "Call of Duty" or like: minecraft, animation, Minecraft Animation, Call of Duty.
I'm confusing because I saw on the tags section of the video, it says use commas to separate tags.

No easiest way for doing tags is entering for example Call of Duty then just hitting enter... the really old way of tagging you separated each sentence or word by a using commas, now you just hit enter when you are happy with the tag and then the tag should appear in a box. :)

No easiest way for doing tags is entering for example Call of Duty then just hitting enter... the really old way of tagging you separated each sentence or word by a using commas, now you just hit enter when you are happy with the tag and then the tag should appear in a box. :)

Thanks very much :D

I've always told other people that tags are a great way to increase traffic, however have been unsure if even I have been using them correctly! i'm going to go look him up and write some notes down as well! Thanks for sharing! We all can learn from that ind that is a GREAT turnout! Again thanks!

I've always told other people that tags are a great way to increase traffic, however have been unsure if even I have been using them correctly! i'm going to go look him up and write some notes down as well! Thanks for sharing! We all can learn from that ind that is a GREAT turnout! Again thanks!

No problem buddy, I thought it was a pretty important topic... so it was worth sharing on YTTalk.

Back