tags!

Razer

YTtalk Mad
Well basically I was watching a guy on YouTube called ziggy and he teaches you how to use tags the right way... he isn't massive on his second channel (this is where he posts these types of videos) but on his main he has 10k subscribers... anyways on with the point... I watched his all about tags and titles video, I sat there for 10 minutes watching it, you know taking notes (kinda sad I know lol) but after his video I used his information which at the time was ok I guess... and implemented into my videos. Well I can honestly say it worked! my newest video has jumped from 6 views to 176 in 3 hours and my others have gone up too so what I am trying to say is work on your tags, title and description because they work. I can't stress that enough, I have been a fool not taking the time to work it out properly but now I'm a changed man.

Thanks for reading if you did.

p.s. I haven't botted or anything like that![DOUBLEPOST=1370959126,1370959027][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are interested in his channel, it will help yours out massively! he is also a really cool guy... just type in RLZiggyD on YouTube you will find him.

Is the video your talking about your Call of Duty : Ghosts video? Also, thanks for the tips, and showing us this channel! I am always looking to get better at everything YouTube related :)!

Is the video your talking about your Call of Duty : Ghosts video? Also, thanks for the tips, and showing us this channel! I am always looking to get better at everything YouTube related :)!

Yes it is but I had 6 views but really bad tags, since I've put good tags it's started getting views[DOUBLEPOST=1370964385,1370964360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting, i checking his channel right now..

It's worth it

Well basically I was watching a guy on YouTube called ziggy and he teaches you how to use tags the right way... he isn't massive on his second channel (this is where he posts these types of videos) but on his main he has 10k subscribers... anyways on with the point... I watched his all about tags and titles video, I sat there for 10 minutes watching it, you know taking notes (kinda sad I know lol) but after his video I used his information which at the time was ok I guess... and implemented into my videos. Well I can honestly say it worked! my newest video has jumped from 6 views to 176 in 3 hours and my others have gone up too so what I am trying to say is work on your tags, title and description because they work. I can't stress that enough, I have been a fool not taking the time to work it out properly but now I'm a changed man.

p.s. I haven't botted or anything like that![DOUBLEPOST=1370959126,1370959027][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are interested in his channel, it will help yours out massively! he is also a really cool guy... just type in RLZiggyD on YouTube you will find him.

Thanks for the info! Granted, I knew most of it. But I really LOVE how he explained how things interact with one another and kinda how they fall hand in hand....something I had yet to see in any other videos where people talk about how to use tags.

Thanks for pointing this out - every once and a while I redo how I do my tags to see if I can improve. I'll check this out, and test it on my last 10-15 videos to see if they improve!

Can I ask you something? When you do the tags, you write it like: minecraft animation "Minecraft Animation" "Call of Duty" or like: minecraft, animation, Minecraft Animation, Call of Duty.
I'm confusing because I saw on the tags section of the video, it says use commas to separate tags.

Back