Vlog Tag/Collab :)

Jap

I do random s***s.
I got an idea for a tag, and I want to know how many people will participate if ever I make one. It's just a bunch of questions to answer. Also, if anyone who's up for a collaborations for fun, please do tell. :) Thank you!

I might do it. It might give me the motivation to get my recording space finished.

Reactions: Jap
You just gave me a brilliant idea for a second channel, though I won't share it seeing as it's f*****g megaoriginal.

You just gave me a brilliant idea for a second channel, though I won't share it seeing as it's f*****g megaoriginal.
You have to tell me because I gave you the idea :D Lol. Regards on your second channel you duck![DOUBLEPOST=1390259480,1390259388][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's a tag and point in this?
Is this a real question? If it is, you just answer a bunch of question, then you tag the next person that you want to answer the questions. :D

You have to tell me because I gave you the idea :D Lol. Regards on your second channel you duck![DOUBLEPOST=1390259480,1390259388][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this a real question? If it is, you just answer a bunch of question, then you tag the next person that you want to answer the questions. :D
oh i get it now, yea i was confused on what it was.

Back