Symphonious7's BRUTAL Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
What's up brotha! Ok, I'm gonna have to dig deep to give you pointers. If I can find any to give. You're a great vlogger. You really connect with your audience and you know how to speak. I can tell you're just talking, but at the same time you have your points laid out in your mind. Well you do it great, it just, the whole thing was very interesting to watch and now I HAVE to see KTown. Cause honestly, I loved Jersey Shore, it's like a People Wreck. A Train Wreck with people. So horrible but you can't look away. So we'll see, and Ill leave a comment, I already liked.
Great thinking with the annotation thanking your fans, it really seemed.. it was the right way to do that, and congrats on getting all those views!!!

You know? I would say background music, but meh, not really the style of vlog for it, I thought about a better background, meh, not as intimate and really, not necessary, no I think you've got a good thing going. You seem naturally talented at this, so imo just make sure to listen to your gut, and to evolve. Whatever it is you like the most about what you do, get better at it, what you're not fond of? Cut it out. But honestly, you're a laid back guy, you're not trying to be a flashy vlogger, just talk to some people on the net and get feed back, so there's not much to add to this. Thanks for the request.

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up brotha! Ok, I'm gonna have to dig deep to give you pointers. If I can find any to give. You're a great vlogger. You really connect with your audience and you know how to speak. I can tell you're just talking, but at the same time you have your points laid out in your mind. Well you do it great, it just, the whole thing was very interesting to watch and now I HAVE to see KTown. Cause honestly, I loved Jersey Shore, it's like a People Wreck. A Train Wreck with people. So horrible but you can't look away. So we'll see, and Ill leave a comment, I already liked.
Great thinking with the annotation thanking your fans, it really seemed.. it was the right way to do that, and congrats on getting all those views!!!

You know? I would say background music, but meh, not really the style of vlog for it, I thought about a better background, meh, not as intimate and really, not necessary, no I think you've got a good thing going. You seem naturally talented at this, so imo just make sure to listen to your gut, and to evolve. Whatever it is you like the most about what you do, get better at it, what you're not fond of? Cut it out. But honestly, you're a laid back guy, you're not trying to be a flashy vlogger, just talk to some people on the net and get feed back, so there's not much to add to this. Thanks for the request.
Thank you very much, I have started to add some background music and do more editing as my vlogs continue. Thanks so much as I will take your advice going forward :)

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Go on then. I challenge you to review this technology review I did on the Google Nexus 7. It's 40 minutes long. Watch it for 7 minutes and see if that encourages to watch the rest of it.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
This thread is shutting down. It is... I explain it in this video. I'm going to open a new thread, and ask Michael to sticky it. But in this thread, you will merely ask my opinion, and I'll give it, and pm it to you. Should you like my opinion, you can post it in that thread. It's that simple. Here's the video.
Can't wait to get back to posting!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't see the video :( I don't think you should close the thread though...

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I don't know what happened guys, I upoaded that video more than once, you guys just couldn't see it, I may try like, re rendering it, it may have glitched in the rendering. Point is, I've had some deep realizations about myself, and I'm changing them. I'm ready to join the human race, so hello, I'll be around :) Also my e-mail isn't working atm, anyone who may have sent me an e-mail, I can't see it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.