Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Super VIP - The New Membership Package

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Michael, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    Hey everyone,

I am happy to announce tonight that we now have a new membership package available at YTtalk. The new package is called Super VIP and includes all of the following features:
    • Ad free YTtalk experience.
    • All normal VIP Membership features included.
    • Goals signature package included.
    • Links in signature maximum of 2 to external websites (must be channel related websites).
    • Group conversations with a maximum of 6 participants.
    • Early access to new forum features as they become available.
    We also plan on adding some additional member focused features in the future to YTtalk and they will be a part of Super VIP.

To upgrade your account to Super VIP please see here: http://yttalk.com/account/upgrades.

Super VIP is paid only so it cannot be bought using forum cash. It is currently priced at $6.99 per month.

We hope you enjoy this new package option. The YTtalk guides and info threads will be updated soon too.

Thanks! :)

2. Pluralize Entertainment
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $72
    Interesting, I was just thinking of upgrading to a VIP membership. Ill probably try that out and if I like it move up to Super VIP.

3. Will
    *The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
    Cash:
    $790
    Is it sad that I don't need or want any of that but I still want the title of "Super VIP"?

4. TigerXtrm
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $354
    I applaud the development but 7 bucks is a little steep for my taste. Especially because it doesn't really add all that much to normal VIP. Maybe when new features roll out it will be worth it.

5. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,860
    Can you see any difference between a VIP user and a Super VIP user?

6. Bannik13
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $64
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.