Summertime Sadness Cover

Hey guys :) My brother asked me to record Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. I uploaded it to Soundcloud. I used a karaoke track from youtube. Let me know what you think! Thanks :)
@Vicboss @kkushalbeatzz @Stef @JohnKenShow

edited
I am so not used to hearing this song in un-remixed fashion lol :p

But it's really good! Like really really good! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG this is the perfect song choice. It's my favorite song right now and it fights your voice perfectly. The bridge was great. You should put this on YouTube :)

I am so not used to hearing this song in un-remixed fashion lol :p

But it's really good! Like really really good! :)
Really?? :) Thanks!!! Ya I love the remix version of it :D It used to always be on the radio..then it would constantly be stuck in my head![DOUBLEPOST=1391655123][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG this is the perfect song choice. It's my favorite song right now and it fights your voice perfectly. The bridge was great. You should put this on YouTube :)
Thank yooooou!!! I can't :( I don't have permission to use it on Youtube :( Damn copyrights.

Really?? :) Thanks!!! Ya I love the remix version of it :D It used to always be on the radio..then it would constantly be stuck in my head![DOUBLEPOST=1391655123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank yooooou!!! I can't :( I don't have permission to use it on Youtube :( Damn copyrights.
Hell yeah really! It's like the song was practically written for you to sing. ;)

I originally thought that the remixed version was the original haha :p

Hell yeah really! It's like the song was practically written for you to sing. ;)

I originally thought that the remixed version was the original haha :p
Awwww...thanks..I appreciate that. Well it was right in my range! So did I. I had no idea it was a remix until I searched it on Youtube and found the original lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1391696562][/DOUBLEPOST]Got another one uploaded :) Distance by Christina Perry cover.....Henry William did a beautiful piano piece and he let me sing over it :) https://soundcloud.com/katherinejane001/distance-cover-song
Now I'm uploading 1000 years cover, and then that's it :p Sorry for the all the uploads :p lol

Last edited:
That A Thousand Years cover...
tumblr_mm8jt5fvaJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Awwww...thanks..I appreciate that. Well it was right in my range! So did I. I had no idea it was a remix until I searched it on Youtube and found the original lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1391696562][/DOUBLEPOST]Got another one uploaded :) Distance by Christina Perry cover.....Henry William did a beautiful piano piece and he let me sing over it :) https://soundcloud.com/katherinejane001/distance-cover-song
Now I'm uploading 1000 years cover, and then that's it :p Sorry for the all the uploads :p lol
Will listen to when I get home. :)

Back