Successful Vlogger family (media interview)

Wow! I stumbled upon the lady's channel many years ago. It's crazy to think they became so popular and rich from vlogging! :eek: But even back then, I remember thinking she had a bit of a "lavish lifestyle" tone to her videos. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but because I was living in a cheap-o college shoe box apartment at the time, it wasn't something I could relate to...

Actually, what you guys say about flaunting wealth is really interesting. When I worked with the ultra poor people who could barely make it through each week without getting evicted, I noticed that almost all of them had very fancy cellphones, and many had rather nice cars. It's almost like the poor try to pretend they are rich, but the rich have learned they need to pretend they aren't rich. Kind of strange....
I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers bet then his video he mentioned if he made 100k a month he cry himself to sleep because it’s not a enough money that means he’s broke. His statement kind of of bothered me because most people don’t even make that year a, if you google average salary in the USA it’s about 42,000 a year and up not 100k a month. I think his statement wasn’t necessary to make even if feels that way he didn’t need to make others feel terrible if their not making millions a year

this is our goal for the future. quote me and check back in 2-5 years.

also, they seem cool enough...content is boring to me, but they're consistent.

It wll be interesting to see how they go, there are good and bad ways to show your fortunes you have made, esepcially when vlogging everything in your life. And if they do have a massive drop in subscribers and views, I wonder how quickly they will either pivot or adjust their videos.

I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers bet then his video he mentioned if he made 100k a month he cry himself to sleep because it’s not a enough money that means he’s broke. His statement kind of of bothered me because most people don’t even make that year a, if you google average salary in the USA it’s about 42,000 a year and up not 100k a month. I think his statement wasn’t necessary to make even if feels that way he didn’t need to make others feel terrible if their not making millions a year
Was it Ricegum by chance? Not hatin', but he has a reputation for flaunting it a bit.

Back