Subscribers help

Dietrich

I am a teen who likes doing face cams and I have 161 subscribers, however I think I deserve way more and I don't know of it's because the way my channel looks or I am just not an A player, but can somebody be willing to collaborate with me or at least give me some tactics on how I can more subscribers ? Thanks :)

Its n0t about deserving it. You gotta work to achieve it. There are millions of channels uploading every day. .005% of them will get big. What makes you in that .005%? You gotta be patient. It will not all just come at once. It takes years to build a successful channel.

Really the best thing to do is wait, there is only one "get rich quick scheme" for YouTube and that's having a viral video. Which is determined completely by luck. Best advise I can give is to keep working hard, spreading your content, and you'll eventually gain more subscribers!

Its n0t about deserving it. You gotta work to achieve it. There are millions of channels uploading every day. .005% of them will get big. What makes you in that .005%? You gotta be patient. It will not all just come at once. It takes years to build a successful channel.
I mean I respect that response but I seen youtubers that gain at like 500 subs in like four months

I mean I respect that response but I seen youtubers that gain at like 500 subs in like four months
If you worry about growth you won't have it. Youtube growth is exponential. It will slowly pick up. Just keep working at it and it will happen.

Usually they are buying subs... Hardly are the genuine. Remember that views are more important than subs, getting more views than subs is also great! because usually it's a 1:10 view to subscriber ratio.

I'm just going to move this thread to the Strategies & Techniques Advice section of the forum :). 161 subs is pretty good! So don't be so hard on yourself :)

Having 500 subs in one month is pointless if they don't watch your content. Numbers by themselves don't mean a thing. What you have to look for is interaction: do people really watch your videos and if yes, for how long (from the beginning to the end or just 3-4 minutes?), do they like/share/comment, would they want to do collabs with you? Don't aim for a number because it's not going to lead your channel anywhere. Keep up working hard on your videos and even if you don't become a superstar, it's going to attract people who are interested in your stuff ^^

I checked out your channel and I think the thing is that you need branding and better lighting

Back