Subscribers and Views

NicoCarley

"its just a jump to the left..."
SOO Im very Happy at my amount of subscribers! BUT...how am i getting them??? D:
My video views are next to nothing! doesnt anyone watch videos before they subscribe?
I want subbers that subscribe because they like and watch my stuff, not for, whatever other reasons idk...but i really dont understand so many subs with so little vid views...then again im still fairly new to youtube vlogger world haha!

also another question on views topic...anyone else having this problem?
I have 200 something channel views and 287 subs but my analytics has said 20 something subs and like i think 56 channel views for the past week and a half i think?

someone told me they update it every 24 hours but mine still hasnt updated, is there anyway to fix it? D:

SOO Im very Happy at my amount of subscribers! BUT...how am i getting them??? D:
My video views are next to nothing! doesnt anyone watch videos before they subscribe?
I want subbers that subscribe because they like and watch my stuff, not for, whatever other reasons idk...but i really dont understand so many subs with so little vid views...then again im still fairly new to youtube vlogger world haha!

also another question on views topic...anyone else having this problem?
I have 200 something channel views and 287 subs but my analytics has said 20 something subs and like i think 56 channel views for the past week and a half i think?

someone told me they update it every 24 hours but mine still hasnt updated, is there anyway to fix it? D:
i myself am new to the vlogger world and youtube is experiencing issues right now and i am having issues changing channel art and views are not updating properly and it takes a while for analytics to update give it like 2-3 days.

i myself am new to the vlogger world and youtube is experiencing issues right now and i am having issues changing channel art and views are not updating properly and it takes a while for analytics to update give it like 2-3 days.

oh good! so its not just me then! lol guess ill just have to wait that one out then haha

i have the opposite problem... people view but don't subscribe... ;p
or maybe they just watch my videos over and over but i doubt it haha

mine watch and stuff but dont leave much comments, i will find where they live and force them to leave comments soon enough though, just gotta do the final testing on my wifi toaster's csi function, it use to just be able to make toast on my approach to home but now......they are toast 0.0.

i have the opposite problem... people view but don't subscribe... ;p
or maybe they just watch my videos over and over but i doubt it haha

I want THAT problem~! LOL x3[DOUBLEPOST=1371503155,1371502128][/DOUBLEPOST]
mine watch and stuff but dont leave much comments, i will find where they live and force them to leave comments soon enough though, just gotta do the final testing on my wifi toaster's csi function, it use to just be able to make toast on my approach to home but now......they are toast 0.0.

HAHA you get em XD LMAFO

This is my problem.

I'm at 347 subs, and have almost 70,000 video views haha. I have not been botted and I've never paid for views. Pretty crazy.

My content probably sucks.

Apparently not to the people watching :D lol you guys are lucky tho id prefer a great fan-base that watches and re watches new videos over subbers that don't really watch anything ._. LOL hopefully Ill get that one day :D

Apparently not to the people watching :D lol you guys are lucky tho id prefer a great fan-base that watches and re watches new videos over subbers that don't really watch anything ._. LOL hopefully Ill get that one day :D

I think my view count is so high is I got lucky with some niche videos. I made videos making fun of some browser based games - most notably Howrse (horse management game, lol...) and Farmville 2 ... and the people came running. 1 girl that is a huge fan of Howrse, I assume, threatened to punch me in the face :(

I watched your videos - cosplaying is a big thing. I'm sure if you keep at it, you'll pull in the views.

Back