Subscriber Plateau?

BearInABox

Hi Guys,

I've been doing YouTube for about 2/3 months now, and I've had a fairly steady growth of subscribers in that time, over the past couple of weeks however, I seem to have got to 63 subs and its stayed there - usually I might gain maybe 1 or 2 per week, maybe more if it's a good week. I would like to know, is this something that I can fix? Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is this a blip? Also, I do post all my videos to my social media (Facebook, Insta, Twitter) once they're up, I'm not sure what else I can do to get the ball rolling again on that front without spamming...

Thanks!

I would refrain from clickbait titles b/c the last thing you want is to mislead your true followers.

I think it's normal b/c there are so many channels out there. just keep working on your content.

Put longer titles and longer descriptions. Fill up 5000 characters! Back link all your videos. In the video get right to the point so people won't click away. Maybe do more than just talk to the camera

There's a number of things you can do. If you have a strong social presence somewhere, you can share you videos there. If you don't, don't bother it's a waste of time. You can engage with other small channels your size and support each other, grow friendships, that sort of thing. You can dump $ into Adsense. You can also make something unexpected and awesome, that your 60+ subs will want to share with all their friends and get things rolling that way. I assume your backend seo and thumbnails are spot on. The rest is time, lots and lots of time, and lots and lots of videos to get traction.

Trust me im pretty sure its normal beacuse ive been stuck on like 74 for 2 months. I dont know how to get moving again just keep trying i guess :)

When I started 9 months ago. After a couple of months I got stuck at around 50 subscribers for a week or 2. Then it trickled along, gaining probably 2-5 a week. I persevered to 100 and now I gain around 4 subscribers a day. I think you're at the stage I was so don't worry about it. My advice is to stay consistent, improve your content and learn everything you can about editing and good SEO. Remember this. Most channels don't reach 100 subscribers, because it's damn hard work getting there and many give up. I saw a channel that used to be on here a lot, he made great content and i was a subscriber. I found out the other day he has given up at 45 subscribers, and hasn't uploaded in months. Again one point he had more subscribers than I did! Never give up, keep pushing through. It's those that preserve that succeed.

Oh.....and remember me when you reach 1 million, and to give me a shoutout haha

Back