"Subscribe" note on upper left of video?

Nice Channel, I'm impressed! Coming from me a smaller channel you're probably like whatever but when I saw your link was broken I assumed you were new :/ haha sorry... Michigan? I'm in Wisconsin, haha
Thank you! I've been vlogging on and off since 2011. I just hadn't been on YTtalk since YouTube changed the whole user vs. channel thing and I didn't realize the link had changed on here. :thumbsup2:

Hey, you're not too far from me! I used to have family in Wisconsin.

Meh a button might be a good idea and I'm sure you can make it fun and mention hey if you want to subscribe hit the button up there and like point to it. But even if they don't sub and they are consistently watching your videos that still helps your Youtube alarythm stuff. I have some friends on Facebook that watch them but don't sub either. Ive tried adding a sub button in some of my videos but i don't think I've have anyone sub by using that button at all.

Really? From where? I'm in Wausau, went to college in Eau Claire
Nice! Wisconsin folks! I'm in Minneapolis! We should do a collab or something one of these days!

To go back to the subscribe button. First I wish YT told us that the Cards feature was being put in the upper right corner and moving the subscribe button to the lower right. Sort of messed up one of my previous videos. Getting people to watch the videos on Facebook is a pain in the first place since FB likes to bury the YT links. Wish there was an easier to way to get peeps to subscribe!

Nice! Wisconsin folks! I'm in Minneapolis! We should do a collab or something one of these days!

To go back to the subscribe button. First I wish YT told us that the Cards feature was being put in the upper right corner and moving the subscribe button to the lower right. Sort of messed up one of my previous videos. Getting people to watch the videos on Facebook is a pain in the first place since FB likes to bury the YT links. Wish there was an easier to way to get peeps to subscribe!
Almost all my old college roomies are from the cities, I go there like once every 2 months or so and we have a party or some kind of get together, haha... maybe sometime soon! I could see you guys interviewing the boys on some movies, haha

Back